AA Car Insurance
Buying car insurance can be tricky. That’s why the AA compare car insurance quotes from a selected panel of the UK’s leading insurers to find one that’s right for you.
For the tenth year running, AA comprehensive Car Insurance has received a 5 Star Rating from Defaqto*.
The AA’s uninsured driver promise means you’ll keep your no claims discount and pay no excess if an uninsured driver hits your car and it isn’t your fault. What’s more, new customers purchasing an AA car insurance policy can get AA roadside breakdown cover for a year from as little as £15, plus money off breakdown cover upgrades.
Sign up for a policy with The AA Car Insurance and you’ll receive:
- A dedicated UK claimline that’s available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- You’ll receive a courtesy car while your car is being repaired by an approved repairer
- Personal accident cover up to £5,000 (£7,500 if you’re an AA member)
- Windscreen and window repairs without loss of your no-claims discount
- Assistance with overnight accommodation or onward transport following an accident
- Medical expenses up to £400 per person (£500 if you’re an AA member)
- Three year guarantee on all approved claims repair work
- You get 5 star rated car insurance cover
- Up to 90 days’ car insurance cover across EU countries
Click the link to start a new quote:
*Defaqto is a financial information business, helping financial institutions and consumers make better informed decisions.
UK Breakdown Cover
Covered 365 days / 24hrs a day in any vehicle, AA patrols are highly trained and equipped.
With The AA UK Breakdown cover, we’ll always find the fastest route to you with the help of global positioning and satellite navigation.
The AA doesn’t charge extra for labour if a roadside fix takes longer than expected.
You’re the member not the car.
Perhaps you’re planning a trip to see relatives and need to check traffic along your route. Or maybe you’re hopping across to Europe on a short break. Whatever your plans for the coming holiday, make sure you’re prepared.
What our customers get:
- 24/7 roadside assistance, 365 days a year
- Priority service for those in a vulnerable situation
- Over 4,500 dedicated patrols, more than any other UK breakdown service
- An average arrival time of around 45 minutes
- Speedy roadside repairs; on average a car is fixed within 30 minutes
- No extra charge for labour at the roadside on certain products
- Extra membership benefits
- 20% off selected Moto service establishments
- 20% off restaurant chains such as Toby, Harvester and All Bar One
- 20% off over 400 English heritage sites and discounts on other UK attractions
- Up to 20% on Airport parking and ferry travel
- Discounts on other AA products such as home insurance
Enjoy free At Home cover – Simply choose Breakdown Cover with National Recovery to qualify
New Members buying AA Breakdown Cover with National Recovery can add Onward Travel cover at no extra cost.
This introductory offer applies to our online prices and is available for the first year of your AA Breakdown Membership only. You can cancel the Onward Travel cover after the first year.
We’ll contact you before the end of your first year to let you know that your free Onward Travel cover is coming to an end. We’ll also give you details of renewal costs for the following year if you’d like to continue with your cover. You can cancel your Onward Travel cover before it’s due for renewal.
If you don’t let us know of any cancellation, we’ll assume you wish to continue with your cover and we’ll auto-renew it as follows:
• If you opted to pay for your AA Breakdown Cover annually, we’ll use the payment details we hold for you to automatically renew your annual Onward Travel cover after the expiry of the initial free term of 12 months.
• If you opted for the continuous monthly cover, in the 13th month of your membership with us, unless instructed otherwise, we’ll use the payment details we hold for you to take monthly payments for your Onward Travel cover on a continuous monthly basis.
This offer is not available to Members arriving to the AA website from ‘cashback’ websites including Quidco, Top Cashback, Asperity and Greasy Palm. There is no cash alternative to this offer and we reserve the right to withdraw or alter this promotion without prior notice at any time.