Co-op Car Insurance
Co-op has been providing insurance for over 150 years. Co-op Insurance (part of the Co-op Group) believes in being fair and honest, putting customers first and supporting communities.
Get £50 Co-op Food vouchers with a new Car policy (Ends 20/06/19. Ts&Cs apply, see coop.co.uk/bagsmore. New customers only.)
10% of new Co-op customers paid £199 or less for their car insurance. This is based on internal Co-op data from Jul 18 – Sep 18 and excludes optional extras.
- 70% No Claim Discount for 5 or more claim free years
- Courtesy Car provided as standard whilst yours is being repaired by a Co-op approved repairer following insured incident
- 24 hour accident recovery service. If your car needs to be recovered after an insured accident
- 8 days’ full policy cover in EU and associated countries, at no extra charge in a policy year.
- They’ll offset 10% of your car’s CO2 emissions for the first year of your policy (Calculated from the average UK passenger car emitting 2.3 tonnes of CO2 and travelling an average 7,800 miles per year, based on 2018 government-published figures from DfT and DfBEIS.